- Deal gently
with people, and be not harsh; cheer them and condemn not.
- Much silence and a good disposition; there are no two
works better than these.
- The best of friends is he who is best in behavior and
- One who does not practice modesty and does not refrain
from shameless deeds is not a Muslim.
- God is not merciful to him who is not so to humankind.
- He who is not kind to God's creation and to his own
children, God will not be kind to him.
- Whosoever visits a sick person, an angel calls from
Heaven: "Be happy in the world and happy be your walking;
and take your habitation in Paradise."
- Keep yourselves far from envy, because it eats up and
takes away good actions, like the fire that eats up and